Posted on

I started the day having to look at the electrics of this bloody thing…

Seeing as the low beam lights had decided they were not going to work anymore it took priority because I use it daily as my hack for work. After a bit of trying to get my ape like hands in small places it turns out it needs a new relay so that will have to be sorted at the weekend.

Still onto the Landy because lets face it you don’t want to be reading about a motorbike do you…

Today was another painting day!! Yay me!! More green paint to scrape off of my arms because I tend to get more on me than on the surface I am supposed to! The lucky areas today were the inside of the doors and in all fairness they needed it because they looked like this..

With the sun facing the right way and a good breeze it didn’t take to long to put a couple of coats on both the doors and my arms.

Whilst I was throwing the paint about I thought I may as well give the inside that’s not still covered in half stuck on and rotting sound proofing a couple of coats…

It does tidy it all up though! Trying to save some money I have started to soak the one rear window rubber that’s covered in paint in a bucket of soapy water for a couple of days…

This is an old trick I picked up years ago it lifts the paint away from the rubber making it easy to remove and should save me a tenner or so because I should only need to buy one now.

The problem with this fitting in the rebuild before going to work is my shed is taking a hit and is a right bloody mess…

Well that’s my excuse for being a lazy arsed git who doesn’t want to tidy it up anyway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *